This is American Football Reimagined...
GridZone is a fast-paced game of 7-on-7 football, based on a fictional sport in which field position translates to points. The goal of this game is to provide a football experience that enables sustainable league play, season-after-season. This is made possible with smaller rosters and streamlined statistics. It is a tool kit for creating and managing your own football league!
Downloadables for GridZone
This section features supplemental items for GridZone: Turf War Edition.
- GridZone-TeamCharts.xlsx NEW 10/18 An Excel workbook from Brien Martin that produces team sheets!
- Gridzone Excel Helpers R1.xlsx UPDATED 10/18 An Excel workbook for assisting with the game and running your league by Riley Morris, including team sheet generation, scoresheet, and field tracking.
- GridZone-ROOKIE-Draft-WithRandomNames.xlsxUPDATED 10/16 Brien Martin's Excel workbook for generating an all-rookie draft pool, upgraded to include random name generation
- GridZone-Draft-WithRandomNames.xlsx UPDATED 10/16 Brien Martin's automated draft ratings generated for ANY size league, upgraded to include random name generation
- 2020 DENVER 1_1.pdf Corrected name for offensive lineman, Ronny Franks (#65)
- 2020 BIRMINGHAM 1_1.pdf Corrected team sheet fixed the Offensive Line unit values.
- GZ Scoresheet.pdf The original lite (ink-saver) scoresheet that comes with the core game.
- GZ Scoresheet Dark.pdf This is a darker version of the scoresheet
- GZ Powerpoint Team Template.pptx A Powerpoint template for making your own team sheets
- AGL Rosters.xlsx A basic spreadsheet used for the inaugural league draft. It contains the player's experience. Although not fully automated (macros and lookup tables), this can be used to track off-season roster management.
- Sample scoresheet filled-out A scanned image (PNG) of a hand-written scoresheet.
Older GridZone archives
Below are a few examples of teams created by fellow gridballers for the previous version of the game.